We finally finished our apartment decorating. We finished our tree last night for family home evening. It was funny because my mom lent us a decorative tree that is actually three small trees put together so it's a little odd shaped but it was still really fun. I love the holidays, it's our first christmas together and alot is happening for us. 
I hope everyone is having a good holiday season! It's such a fun time.
Well an update for everyone on some things that are happening. I want to apply for the OTA program at SLCC in April. I only had one more class that I needed to take before I could apply, well I'm not able to register until tomorrow, and unfortunatly I went on today and all the online classes for that course are already closed. I can't believe it, I was closed out of this class before as well...I'm trying to get in touch with the teacher to see if he will open the class for me, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I am not sure what to do at this point, since the baby is coming I can't wait a whole year to apply for the program I just don't want to waste any time. So I've been doing my research, we still want to move up north, but I am on track at Dixie to hopefully get my associates degree in May if I take classes next semester, I found a bachelor's degree that is actually ONLINE through Utah State. It's through the Orem extension and it's a degreee in Family Studies. I was thinking of going into Family Consumer Science about a year ago, I don't know I hope our original plan works out, but I don't know what to do if I can't get into that class. At least we are finding options for me. It's hard to make decisions when I'm thinking of a little mini me too....But anyways thats the latest in our lives at the time. Hope everyone is doing wonderful!



2 comments:
LOVE THE TREE!! It kind of looks like ours! hehe and Who are ALL those presents for?! Wow we have like 2 under the tree we were talking about wrapping empty boxes just so it looks better. I hope all works out for you! I know it will you are great!! It was good to see you on Sat. Love ya tons
Cute decorations! That is so fun you are going to have a little family for Christmas! You and Dereks first Christmas and the "minime"'s first as well! So fun! I hope that all that school stuff works out :( that is frustrating, hopefully that teacher will let you in...I hope it all works out! You looked so cute Saturday it was so good to see you!!
Post a Comment