Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Fun Presents!









Well I don't know how many have seen the Christmas Story

movie, but it's my dad's favorite movie (almost) and he opened

the kid's christmas present over Thanksgiving so I could be there to see it when he opened his amazing present! As you can see it's the leg lamp from the movie!!! It was really funny. He put it in our front window just like the movie, but my mom was saying he was going to have to take it to his office after the weekend. I don't know if he really did. Good times for sure!


















2 comments:

big MAK said...

That is so funny! Where did you guys get that?!

Kara Welker said...

That is hilarious...haha I can see your mom having a hayday with that! haha! Your parents are so cute