Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good News!

Well I heard back from the professor I was waiting for and he is going to let me into the class for the spring semester!!!! YAY I am so excited. Now I can apply in April for the program like we had originally planned for. I was told even if I took the class in the summer time I probably would still be ok applying for August, but taking it in Spring Semester is much better so I am SOOOO grateful that he finally got back to me. Last time when I was closed out of the class he never did get back to me so that is a relief for us!
Well not much else is going on right now...we are just getting ready for the holidays and pretty much wondering if every pain I have means that the baby is coming :). I am having a rough time sticking to to school in the last week because it has gotten hard to walk so I walk funny and wake up in the morning pretty much just wanting to sit in bed all day and eat chocolate so Derek has had to do some motivating for me and he always reminds me that it's almost time!!! Well my mom has predicted next Friday the 12th for the baby to come, I was scheduled to take my math final that day early and I told my teacher that my mom predicted that day so she changed my final to the day before on the 11th hahaha it was funny she must be superstitious!
Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful season hopefully you'll be seeing some little baby pictures on here soon!!!!

3 comments:

big MAK said...

Hurray I am SOO excited for you! I can't believe that it is pretty much here!! WOW! You are going to be a MOM! Call me as soon as you can to let me know when she comes ok! I hope everything goes well and that you can finish the semester and finals. Good luck I know you will do great!

Kara Welker said...

Me too! I am glad you got into that class! I really hope that everything works out with your finals and the baby though, that is going to be tough! Good luck! You'll be awesome! We better all get a call/text when that baby comes!

Emily said...

I know I'm way excited about the class...it helps me feel like I'm on the right track with school ya know and what I should be going into...well Derek and I keep trying to induce labor naturally by all these weird ways that I found online...it hasn't worked :)