Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!




I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas!!!! We had a great first christmas as a married couple and Linnea I'm sure had a fun first christmas...Derek got me this way nice glider rocking chair that is just perfect for the middle of the night feedings for the little girl :) Derek's big present from me, I'm sending him to this seminar for inventors and promising inventors, he really has good ideas and wants to make something someday so I thought this "camp" thing would be just perfect for him. He seemed to be really excited about it. Anyways I hope everyone had a safe christmas, I know the storm was really bad up north! Now I guess it'll be Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

big MAK said...

What a Cute little Family!! You guys are so cute and I love your little baby!! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I am not thinking we will be able to come down this next week. Morgan has to work alot before his boss moves down there for a few months and then he just got called and was told he had to go to drill in Idaho Falls Friday, Sat, Sun I was really mad and if by chance your family is going down next week and coming back before the 5th let me know cause i really want to come and see you. Love ya tons

Kara Welker said...

You are adorable! You look so good! You have an adorable little family too, i'm so happy for you! I want to come see you so bad!! It sounds like you had a great first Christmas though, Hope to see you soon! Love you girl!!