Derek and I had a fun night enjoying the Christmas lights around St. George. 
The Temple has a pretty good light show this year, there was this group that came with a ton of kids while we were there I don't know who they were but they showed up in this limo, so I have no idea why those kids were lucky enough to come in a limo....we went down to the Historical center also by the tabernacle. We decided the church properties always have the greatest lights. There aren't too many houses that have Christmas lights and I don't know what people's problem is haha.

So as many know St. George doesn't get that cold so Derek and I wanted to have fun still and feel like it really was winter so we put on our scarves and beenies and got hot chocolate and everything to go look at all the lights. It was chilly, but I'm sure people thought we were whimps for dressing like it was really cold outside. I miss the snow thats for sure. I know all you who are in the snow all winter probably are glad there haven't been too many snow storms, but I tell ya what the lighted palm trees give the Christmas season feel a little bit different than the traditional Christmas. :)
Well I hope everyone is doing wonderful...Have a great Christmas Season!!!


1 comments:
Cute! It looks like you had so much fun, you two are so cute! I'm excited for your baby! It's coming up quick!! YEAH!! For sure keep us all posted!
Post a Comment