I'm sorry I have to post my most exciting news...the baby only woke up ONCE last night :)!!!!! Yay!! She's been staying awake for like up to five hours since we brought her home so I was running out of steam pretty quick and last night I don't know what it was but she slept. She had a pretty rough day though so that might have had something to do with it, she had to go to her newborn follow up appointment and she did not like all those medical people messing with her :) Hopefully she decides to always sleep at night :) I hope everyone is having a great holiday I can't believe Christmas is next week how fun, well that is my highlight for the day, I just had to write about it :)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
haha! YEAH!!! You are so funny, I bet that felt good to get some sleep though!
Post a Comment