Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A morning at the park!!!!

Getting ready to head out to the grass!!!She is almost rolling over, she gets up on her side then decides it's too much effort and falls back


The hat is a little bit too big

She is just the cutest girl EVER!!!
It has been such nice weather down here so I took Linnea to the park this morning and let her explore a little bit...I can't wait until I can put her in swings and go down slides and stuff!!! It was a fun little outing

3 comments:

Kara Welker said...

She is so cute :) Can't wait to meet her!

big MAK said...

She is getting so big and cuter than ever!! I love how she always has her hand in her mouth! So cute. I tried to call you the other day. Give me a call when you have time. How is your bonsai tree? Hope you are doing well!!

Spjut Family said...

don't worry. They grow so fast. Cole doesn't crawl yet, but he rolls and we rolls over into trouble. He gets out baby wipes, sucks on the destine bottle. etc. So enjoy the half rolls, because they grow up way to fast.