So lately I've been wondering why I just don't get things done and why I go to bed at night feeling that the next morning I'll have this mountain of things to do that I probably won't finish...well after some soul searching all weekend I learned something about myself...I am awful at time managment...most days I sleep in as long as I can and then when Linnea is fine by herself I usually give in to being tired and sit a little bit too much...so I've set some goals to really prioritize my time, I figure I'm a mommy now and I've got to get organized so...I'm waking up earlier since for the last week and 1/2 linnea has been awake around the same time so I think she's starting to schedule herself a little more, so I'll wake up before she does, do homework in the morning and read scriptures, exercise or whatever and then through the rest of the day I need to stay away from that awful box that lets me watch all my afternoon sitcoms!!!!!! Well, I can't tell you how good I feel today so far...I actually feel like I have more energy and all these jobs that I gave myself are finally completed!!!!! I hope I can get in the habit and manage my time better...any tips let me know :)
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment