This is Linnea's new Bumbo seat...it is soooo cute to watch her in it. It helps her learn to sit up alone. It's still a little bit big, but I think she likes it. I'm sure she'll like it better as she gets older :) She will sit in it and watch me do things around the house its fun. Linnea has found a new
habit...she does it all day long and that is sucking on her fists...each day she tries harder and harder to get the entire fist into her mouth, but eventually she settles for a finger...I think I have a thumb sucker on my hands!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute :) She is getting so big and I haven't even met her yet! :( So sad... Hey I heard of another place to get blog templates, my cousin get them from there, it's cal delightfuldots.blogspot.com, there are some cute ones on there from what I've seen!
EM! You little babe is SOO cute! You make me jealous!! I love her little seat I felt like I would really enjoy sitting in it! Hope you are doing well and if you ever feeling like chatting give me a call, I love to hear from you!
Sooo Cute!!
Post a Comment