Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blessing Day



Linnea with her Grandma Carter...of course chewing on her hands :)






Linnea was blessed on March 1st it was soooo fun to have everyone down for the special day. Our funny little baby made me laugh when Derek held her up for the congregation to see, I wish I had a picture. When she sleeps sometimes she sprawls her arms out to her sides like she is going to fly away, so when he held her up it looked like a baby Jesus or like the cross almost it caused some laughs. One unfortunate thing was my Grandma and Grandpa Carter had to leave before the blessing because my Grandma fell down the stairs in the middle of the night it was scary to hear about that, but as far as I know now she's doing better. Thanks for all the support from everyone!!!!












These are all the guys that blessed her...sorry you can't see my brother-in-law and my grandpa Spjut.The whole family both Childs and Carters....we had a full house the whole weekend




































Her Grandma Childs made her beautiful blessing gown.

2 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

What a special day! I'm excited for you guys! She is just so sweet I was happy I got to see her in real life finally ha ha! Hope all is well!

Kara Welker said...

Looks so fun! I bet that was fun having the whole family together! I will be passing through St. George next weekend...I would love to see you!!