Linnea hit her 3 month mark a week ago- and obviously I don't have another child to compare to, but I think I have been blessed with such a good sleeper...she slept for 10 hours the other night, unfortunatly I think I have a built in alarm clock so I woke up numerous times expecting her to be awake:) ...most nights she only wakes up once and usually at 4 or 5 and then goes back to sleep...I can't believe how fast it's going...I just love this little girl!!


3 comments:
She is so cute Em :) And you are such a cute little mom! I'm so happy for you! I'm so excited for you to move up here by me!!
Oh, you are so so lucky. That is wonderful sleep. My little guy is eight months old and gets up every 3 hrs. So count your many blessings. She is so cute.
Who is that Hot Grandma? Wow, now there's a blessing!!!
Post a Comment