Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hanging out with mom and hiding in the closet!!!!





look at that grip she has on my hair!!!! It doesn't feel good :)




Well Linnea is such a big girl now...I kept putting her on that blanket so I could get something done and whenever I would check on her she was totally somewhere else until finally she ended up on top of our shoes :)

2 comments:

Spjut Family said...

wow, she is so little to be moving around that much. (advanced :) Cole did have reflex and terrible, terrible gas. It went away when he started solids at six months. The medicine helped a bit but it was awful. He was on a smooth muscle relaxer which helped the most (he would tense up and cry and cry) but the medicine that helped with spit ups was so so effective. Yikes, take care and know it won't last forever.

Kierstin said...

What a cute little bean! she'll be crawling before you know it :)xo