Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Princess Party

Linnea was invited to her first "friend" party on Thursday, her friend Rory turned 2 and had a princess themed birthday. It was alot of fun I think for Linnea. The girls were given tiara's, wands, rings, and they put eyeshadow on her (i didn't really like that) and the boys were given a sword, shield, and crown. It was cute. I dressed her up in the tutu that my sister-in-law made her for christmas, so she was a Christmas Princess in July, but whatever. They played games, hit a pinata??? I don't know if that is right, and ate cake and ice cream. I thouht it was fun to get her all dressed up personally :)

Playing Pin the heart on the necklace


Hanging out with the Birthday Girl





Linnea giving a little curtsy

0 comments: