Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am Lame and I know it!!!



Ok...we had another fun shopping trip at Smith's I'm sorry but I get so excited when we save money I have to share it I find it really fun when we watch an actual savings account grow!! So here is what we bought
10) propel waters
10) Gatorade
6) yoplait yogurt
8) spaghettios
2) instant potatoes
2) rice sides
2) multipacks of scotch brite scrubbers
2) dove deodorant
1) box of Advil Liqui-gels
2) Loreal Kids shampoo
3) bars of irish spring body soap
1) vitamin water

Grand total- (again) $27.00!!!!!
I know the potatoes and rice aren't the healthiest choices, but I guess I was just thinking food storage wise. I love propel and Derek loves gatorade to take to work and if you buy 10 it's only $.49 so pretty good deal!!! I only used 4 coupons and the rest was just deal watching...super fun!! I know it's kind of sad that this is the most exciting post I have, but it's my blog and I'll post what I want I guess :)

0 comments: