Linnea is 18 months old today...that means in 6 months she will be two years old how can that be??? What a huge blessing she is in our lives. This small little girl has taught be more about life and trials and myself than I feel I could have taught myself in 22 years! Linnea has grown so much in just a few months I am blown away I can practically have a conversation and we're almost to the point of explaining why we don't do things not just saying no...to me thats a big landmark. Some fun facts about Linnea:
She has widened her vocabulary, consisting of the words: Hi, Hello, flag (pronounced lag), dog (dot), meow, moo, neigh, no, hi dad, bee, mama, dada, nana, pupa, dane (day) katie (titi, yes she said it yesterday katie it was cute), stars, yeah, balloon, ball, bubble, more, eat, choo choo, beep beep, and she blows a raspberry for a helicopter noise, and just today she said the word mouse when I brought out her mini mouse there are other words that I know I'm just not thinking off, but these are the most used.
Linnea loves to read stories, either to herself or with mom and dad. She loves to cuddle right up with you and show you pictures or tell you what it says
She loves to be outside, after our walk every morning her highlight is to go to the park and play with all the kids.
She loves animals and loves to point them out, especially dogs.
She loves to hold the dog's leash while we walk.
Linnea loves to be incharge of her life, she enjoys playing with her own shoelaces and doing her own hair, feeding herself, etc.
She loves to play in mom's make-up
She loves jumping on the pillows
She loves milk with a passion!!!
She loves Mary Poppins and the Little Mermaid
Barney is her hero
She loves to dance and color
She loves to be thrown around by her uncles
She loves noodles and pasta
She loves to give kisses and hugs....
We love Linnea so much, this is such a fun stage of life for her and us. It is sad to see her grow so fast, but I love every minute of watching her adorable, independant personality come out.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
IT is great you are making all of these notes, they will be precious to look back on in the years to come. You're a great mom !
Wow, she is getting big, what happened to our babies? What a doll. Love her, wish we were closer for play dates.
Post a Comment