We have been doing some home improvements this last week. We decided to go with the laminate flooring and I think it has turned out beautifully. I now officially have to sweep and vaccum my front room every day since it does show dust and shoe marks alot easier, but I am really happy how it turned out. It makes our house look completely different and newer. We also finally for the first time in our marriage got some media shelving to organize our DVD's so we don't have to dig through an annoying basket. Here are some before and after pictures, I had one other picture of the "new" look but my computer ate it and threw it in some unknown file somewhere so if I find it I'll post it or maybe I'll just take another one. (also my house was not always this cluttered this is what it looked like when we were moving in)
we now have curtains also, but that is the picture that the computer ate...
o
BORING!!!! I love our old purple couch we used to have and our flower power chair...yuck!
we now have curtains also, but that is the picture that the computer ate...
o
BORING!!!! I love our old purple couch we used to have and our flower power chair...yuck!
So we took the laminate all the way down the hallway...(sorry they are kind of crooked pictures, we have very odd angles in our house :)
Our new shelves!!! Which I antiqued and painted thank you very much

0 comments:
Post a Comment