Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family Fun

We went up to Logan for Eric's surprise 26th birthday party. It was a lot of fun and we packed Katie and Eric's house. We played tons of games by using ideas from the show "minute to win it" it was hilarious. Also Eric had to dance to get each one of his presents Katie placed them in different spots around the room and if he didn't shake it he didn't get it. It's funny what you have to do when it's a surprise party you don't really get a choice.




Ahhh cute :)


This is Linnea dancing to some awesome 80's tunes. It was so cute she got everyone up and moving.


Derek and I having a race to who could blow the cup off the opposite end of the table using just the balloon air. I won. :)


This was the BEST! It's called junk in the trunk. Katie put bouncy balls in kleenex containers and tied it to your bum. My dad had to shake it and dance against someone else to get all balls out first. The next round my grandma competed against Eric. It was awesome!


This was the Oreo game. You have to get it in your mouth without using your hands, it actually is really hard, I was never able to do it.

I love Family. Some of the best memories are made at fun family parties like these. I am so grateful for such an amazing family and for their support through everything.

0 comments: