Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Very Blessed....

I just wanted to say that we got a major prayer answered...so we need a second job to pay for alot of our expenses and we have been looking since before we even moved and nothing has come through for us. It has been a neat experience though, Derek and I were talking as we were going through our budget and realizing that we really needed another source of income and we both said the same thing...we know we can't do it with the money we have now, I said I felt concerned in my mind, but not in my heart, and Derek said he agreed. We knew that Heavenly Father wanted us here so we knew he would help us. So on our way home from our memorial day outings we stopped at this little restaurant in Lehi so I could just fill out an application cause I've always worked in restaurants so I figured I might as well!!! Well the manager took me back and asked me if I would like to work there!!! He asked me to work only like three nights a week and he wants me to take both weekend nights which obviously would bring more people which is more money!! And they are closed Sunday's and don't serve alcohol! It just worked out perfectly. It probably isn't the most glamorous job, but Derek will be able to be with Linnea instead of taking her to a day care or somewhere else and they want me on the busy nights! I just wanted to hug that man yesterday and cry :) it just lifted so much off of us. It's amazing when you have faith even though you don't know how things will work out it does and it's just in the way that you need!!! Anyways that is our cool experience.

3 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

I'm glad things worked out Em! Thats awesome! You will have to let me know the restuant and maybe Adam and I can take a trip down there!

Kimi said...

Congrats Friend! That's great. Dito to Natalie's comment. I need to see your new house. :)
Cute Memorial Day pics.

Spjut Family said...

Wonderful news. Especially the part about no babysitter. It will be nice to have Daddy time.