Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Moved in

Ok guys...I'm sorry we don't have internet right now, but I'll post some pictures soon. I just wanted to update everyone on our move. We are all moved into our little condo...Derek now commutes about 40 minutes to work and I am just trying to figure out what to do about school. We came up here so I could apply for the COTA program at SLCC, but just found out that the program schedule is 8 am to 6 pm EVERYDAY! I'm sorry but it would break my heart to be away from Linnea and Derek so much...so I went and talked to Stevens-Henegar college in Provo and I just really feel the want to do something in the medical field. They offer a program in Respiratory Therapy that is accelerated so I could get my bachelor's degree in less than 30 months!!!! Also, the classes are at night twice a week so that frees up sooooo much time for my sweethearts!!!
But more about the condo...it is cute this week we are going to be painting, it was a single man who lived there and you can tell that no woman did anything so I have been scrubbing and trying to get it to feel clean :) and we are so ready to make it our home for the next few years! We are still looking for a part time job that we need very badly...so if anyone has any ideas let me know :) well I 'll get some pictures on here ASAP I hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day!!!

0 comments: