Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Monday, May 18, 2009

8 things

Ok so I hope this is how this works...Kimi said that she tagged me so now I'm doing my 8 things list...


8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Graduating
2. Getting a pet!!!
3. Paying off our loan
4. Being all unpacked
5. One of us getting a second job
6. Getting a calling in our new ward.
7. Making new friends
8. Watching Linnea learn how to walk and talk

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Watched the testaments
3. Went for a walk with the fam
4. Applied for a job
5. Made Sunday dinner
6. Played with Linnea and Derek
7. Read Scriptures with Derek
8. Got things ready to hang on the walls.

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Come into a lot of money all of a sudden.
2. Not worry so much
3. Do more service
4. Be more positive
5. Be really healthy all the time
6. Always be appreciative
7. Love to clean
8. Brush things off when they go wrong

8 Shows I watch:
1. Desperate housewives
2. Wife Swap
3. NCIS
4. 24
5. Chuck
6. Biggest Loser
7. Taken
8. Twilight

8 people I tag:
1. Natalie
2. Aubree
3. Katie
4. Jen
5. Kierstin
7. Brittany
8.Kara

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Awww Em! I'm so glad you did the tag. :) We need to do something now that you live closer!

Spjut Family said...

okay, I'm never excited about a calling in the ward, but hey, someone has to be excited, right?