Ok so here are some pictures of the move finally...It has been alot of fun these last two weeks, I love to be closer to family. Our new ward is really great, it's just full of people in the same situation as us. Right now we are just trying to find a second job still...hopefully that comes soon, but I'm sure it will.
Moving In!!!!
Linnea's room is the only one that is painted and set up completely. I finished it yesterday!!!
I'm still doing my jumping back and forth with school...I went to lunch with my mom the other day and she pumped me up with school. She asked me what I really really wanted to go into and I told her ever since high school I wanted to be an Occupational therapist and thats what I went to school to become, but life happened and when Linnea was born I just threw that thought out the window because it's a master's degree and I am estimating that I would still have like 51/2 years of school left from this point in my life. But my mom told me if it's what I really want I should look at it. I just need to decide what is best for us right now. I have also looked at Stevens-Henager college at their respiratory therapy program. They are an accelerated school so I would have my bachelor's degree in about two years. We'll figure it out...it'll probably take me months to finally decide :) I hope everyone is doing great!!!

5 comments:
i DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU HAD A BLOG EITHER!!! i'M GLAD YOU FOUND ME! i MISS YOU AND lINNEA IS GETTING SO BIG AND SO CUTE!!!
I LOVE Linnea's room! So you painted it and what are the dots on the bottom of the wall? I really like them!! I am excited to come and visit. Thanks for coming to dinner! It was good to see you and your cute baby. We should get together more often as it seems our husbands could be good friends :) Sorry we couldn't make it to temple square. Hope you had fun. See ya soon!
Her room is SO cute!! It looks so good! It was so fun going to dinner last night! So good to see you! Sorry I couldn't make it to temple square...stupid car tires...See you!
fun, fun. By the way we have the same jumper roo. does she like it??? Cole loves his. Your baby room looks great. I'm sure it feels good to have that done.
I love your new place it's so cute!! I'm also happy you are closer we will have to go play soon! Love ya tons
Post a Comment