Well we had a great holiday weekend. Derek got off work at 10:00 am on Friday so we went up to Logan to visit Katie and Eric. We spent the night at their place then our grandparents and parents came up for lunch that day, it was really fun. Linnea loved kat
ie's dogs,
they made her laugh so much it was adorable. We also got to see everyone's skills on their dance dance revolution on Wii, so that was really funny!
On Monday we went to Gunnison, which is way out there by Nephi and had a big lunch with Derek's family and cousins and played baseball, I'm way glad that it was nice weather for that. It was fun to meet Derek's cousins and let the Grandparents see Linnea again!!!
I found out that I really need to brush up on my baseball skills...
I was terrible!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

0 comments:
Post a Comment