We had the chance to go down and visit St. George this weekend. Derek has been doing a job in Cedar City so Linnea, Gracie and I decided to go down there this weekend and visit Grandma Childs and go on a mini vacation. It was great, not too hot, but still warmer than up north. We went hiking, Glenda and I went to What Women Want, we played games checked out the horses, went to dinner...and took a good break. Gracie loved hiking with us in Pioneer Park. She would go nuts when she saw a lizard...she would dart and jump into the bushes after it or chase it into it's hole even though she would crash into the rocks while doing it. We were able to see some old friends from the ward that we used to live in that was great, and also Derek's best friend and his wife were able to come down and play games with us. It was great to see everyone again. I love vacations it is so nice to just relax with your family. I am so excited for our disneyland vacation in two weeks it will be a blast!!!

Linnea was our little mountain goat the whole time she wanted to climb up the rocks all on her own.
Playing ring-around-the-rosies...a new favorite game




0 comments:
Post a Comment