Well as many of you know I grew up with pets and finally after our disaster choice of buying a St. Bernard Derek agreed to fill our house with more animals :) We got Mo, the cockatiel awhile ago my mom's friend wanted to get rid of him totally free cage and all so we thought that would be easy to handle, then another member of my parents ward couldn't handle their Boston Terrier anymore. They have two and they just fought and fought. They just gave her to us for free her name is Gracie and she is 3 years old and housebroken...much easier to manage than a puppy..
So welcome summer and welcome new pets :)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
WOW! I didn't know you had a bird too! That is fun! I think the dog is really cute the way he is looking at the camera ;) GOod luck with the pets!
Post a Comment