Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Shopping Trip

Ok you guys might think this is lame of me for posting my grocery trip, but I had to... I felt that it was a really good trip. This is all from Smith's, I was going to get some things at other stores, but I think Linnea was done shopping so maybe tomorrow. Anyways here is what I bought...




(2) pampers diaper packs
(4) Wheaties cereal
(4) Kellogs Cereal
(2) Tide laundry detergent
(4) Nabisco 100 calorie snack boxes
Apples
Bananas
(2) bags of baby carrots

Grand Total: $27.00!!

Maybe some people do better than me, but for me that's good especially with the diapers and everything. If I would've gone to Target I would also have two Schick Hydro Razors, but not a different price, thats right I'm getting them for free. Coupons are a lot of work and planning but they are sure helping us out right now!

2 comments:

Kierstin said...

Impressive! I'v gotten out of the habit of coupons. Oops! It's so stupid to shop without them. You've inspired me to kick it into gear again.... thanks!! xo

Spjut Family said...

impressed. I need to learn how to do it. I know lots of families that save hundreds.