This was apparently a prehistoric shark...they had a comparison to the Great White and it was a lot bigger
Derek and Linnea playing in the water and sand!
We had our niece and nephews spend the night with us last weekend so we decided to haul the kids to thanksgiving point to go to the museum of ancient life! It really is an awesome museum, very educational. I wanted to spend my time reading all the plaques and learning about space rocks and dino's but no...not with kids :). They had an area where they could play in sand with water so they could understand how water carves out canyons and how that brings up fossils and dinos. At the very end of the museum they were able to dig up dinosaur bones with the brushes and everything, not the cheapest outing but it was worth it I think.

1 comments:
Margaret - I think you need to post about your MOM and your winning entry for Mother's Day ! That's pretty neat. Congrats to you and your mom.
Post a Comment