Well last night Derek and I were able to go out to dinner with some of my good friends from high school. We were having one last get together before one of my best friend, Katie, leaves with her hubby, Morgan, to move to Washington D.C.!!! Morgan is going to be entering the MBA program at Stanford in 1 year 1/2, but they defer their students to get work experience so he was offered a job in D.C. I am so excited for them they will have so much fun out of state and they will be living in one of the coolest cities in the country!!! It's just really sad because once they are done there they'll head straight to California for the MBA program!!! I have a hard time when we all change and head out with our own lives...it's sad! It made it harder because people in our condo complex really keep to themselves so it's been quite a challenge to get to know people in Eagle Mtn. so now Katie is leaving :(. I did really good until we left and got into our own cars then started letting loose with the water works!!! I love all my friends from high school and am so grateful we are still in touch and still get together from time to time!!! Katie and Morgan I'm so excited for you guys it will be soooooo much fun and such a great experience! You've always been an awesome friend!!!! Don't forget about the small people in Eagle Mtn.!!!! WE love you guys!
The group, Brock/Kelsie, Morgan/Katie, Derek/I & Linnea

1 comments:
Thanks so much for making time to come see us one last time! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend! You mean so much to me and I am grateful for your example and love! Good luck with making friends! I have no doubt you will cause everyone can't help loving you!! Luckily we have phones and blogs ;) Call me whenever you need to! Love ya tons
Post a Comment