-She loves to chew on her tongue
-She likes mom and dad food, not baby food
-she loves to crawl up and down the hall really fast chasing after mom and dad
-She loves to play copy games, like I slash water then you splash water
- She loves it when mommy and her play the sharing game (super cute, I hand her something then I put my hand down and say can I see it, she holds it out and I snatch it really fast and say thank you, she thinks it hilarious)
- She doesn't like to be put in her crib when she's not ready
-She has decided it is needed in the house to use a very shrill scream/cry because she thinks she will get her way
-She loves creamy bites of ice cream
- If mom and dad are eating while she is using a bottle or something she thinks she should have grown up food
-she loves to go for the cords and power sockets....o boy
-She loses interest in her toys and loves to play with mommy's decorations or whatever else may be close by that is supposed to be off limits
-She loves to pull herself up to the coffee table and practice standing.
- She loves to throw things from her chair or knock things off the tables all the time
Linnea is such a joy!!! I miss her so much now that I am in school, I miss her sweet smile, and her little laughs and all the play time we used to have during the summer. She is my little angel baby I absolutely can't get enough of her and I look forward to the weekends more than I ever have before!!! WE LOVE YOU BABY!!!

3 comments:
Oh she is so cute!! I am really excited to see her again! Are you guys still good with the 26th around 7pm?
wow, she is doing a lot of the same things cole did at that age. they grow up so fast. Watch out, in the next month or two she'll propbably walk.
Em, I just can't get enough of her. She is the stinking cutest little thing... I want one, which is a new development.
Post a Comment