Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Monday, October 19, 2009

10 Months old!!! Holy Cow

Our sweet Linnea hit her 10 month mark last week....I know I've been super slow at posting, but better late than never. Some fun facts about Linnea:





-She loves to explore every corner anywhere.
- She is such a fast crawler and loves to have races



-she loves to stand up and take steps, while holding on (sometimes she tries to let go, but she is very tentative)



-she loves, loves, loves to mimick everything I do!



-she sings to songs, especially hymns still, it's sounding prettier



-she loves to clap her hands



-she loves to feed herself off her own little plate in her own little chair (huge mess after)



-she loves ice cream and knows when it is out



-she throws a mini tempertantrum if we don't give her what she wants or we take something away



-she has a glare that could kill, and she loves to use it when you don't meet her standards



-she loves to be outside



-she only wants mom in the mornings (it makes me feel great)



-she is taking an interest in the dishwasher



-she loves to talk



-she likes to bite things (i wish the top teeth would ma k e their way in



-she loves her family



-she loves her toys that make noise and her animals



-she loves to snuggle when she's tired

We love Linnea so much, I can't believe she's almost a year. She is such a joy! We love you cuddle bug

2 comments:

big MAK said...

i am so glad that you updated! I wish I had a cute little baby to post about. Cute pictures! I can't believe how old she is too!

Aubree Jo said...

Em!! She is so cute!!! And she is getting so big!!! I need to come see you!