Ok well to just update, Derek found a job...Thank goodness. It's a good blessing. My brother-in-law said his work was a little short handed, so Derek went in for an interview and they took about 5 days to call back, but he got the job. He started yesterday and he said that everyone who works there was super nice and he thinks he will enjoy it. I hope they are flexible with school for him when he starts. I think he has changed his direction from Electrician. As of right now he is looking into Mechanical Engineering. I think he will enjoy that, he's not for sure 100% but at least he has a direction, so hopefully he can start school in the spring and go from there. He's never been to a regular college it's only been tech schools, so he's a little nervous, but I know he'll do great. Thanks for all the support and caring from everyone. I'm really thankful it was such a short time for a job loss....the Lord always, always, always, takes care of you and really knows how much you can handle!!!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hurray, that is good news. I think of Derek every time, my little guy wants us to fly the little remote control helicopter. I loves them!! I am glad he is liking his job. :) God truly looks after us.
Congrats! That is so great for you guys! Good Luck Derek!
Post a Comment