Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Any help.....

Hey I just was going to ask for some job search help from anyone....Derek got some bad news today...we experienced our first lay off. Derek's company that he worked for hit a rough patch so some apprentices were let go. It was quite a shock when he called me, I had a short cry at school, luckily my sister is one of my teachers so she was around, but I didn't feel panicked surprisingly. We feel ok though. This has made Derek think to make sure this is the direction he wants to go he has been looking at some other career choices and now isn't so sure he belongs in the electrical field...I know we'll be ok...I kind of just wish this happened when I was done with school. I know the Lord is going to take care of us though, but if anyone knows of any job openings in the Salt Lake/provo area it would be much appreciated.

1 comments:

Kierstin said...

Hi Em, sorry I didn't call you back, I accidently erased the message and then forgot! What a jerk, eh? Anyway, Reed's work number is #801-298-9377, and his cell number is #801-671-7565. Give him a call and see what he can do. I'm sure everything will be just fine and maybe this is just a blessing in disguise! I love you lots!