Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Having fun with the Camera...

Well nothing has really been happening, but I hate when I have the same post on for weeks so I thought I'd just post some adorable pictures of Linnea!!! I did finish my final exam today for my last pre-req for the COTA program. I need to get a B out of the class in order to be accepted into the program so we'll just have to wait and see

what happens. O also you know that cute puppy we just bought, well we are already selling her because my mom is super allergic and I feel just so guilty about leaving a dog all day long while Derek works and when I am back in school full time, so if anyone knows anyone who wants a puppy she is just such a sweet dog!!!! Let me know.

1 comments:

Spjut Family said...

She is so cute. I love the black adn white photo