Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Friday, August 14, 2009

8 Months





Linnea has hit the 8 month mark!!!! Wow I can't believe how fast it goes. She is sooo funny and is developing so many cute personality traits. I am so thankful I get to be the one to help raise her on this Earth. She is one of the greatest loves of my life!!!!! Here are some things about Linnea
-I love to try and figure out how things work.
- I love to sing to music
-I love to have my back and necked rubbed (big help in calming me down)
-I hate to take naps
-I have discovered I love my binki
-I love the Phantom of the Opera
-I move my arms and get really stiff and excited when I see familiar people or even new faces
-I love when daddy tickles my tummy and neck
-I love the song "Little Bunny Fufu"
-I love my toy box, not the toys, just the box
-I love when mommy reads me stories about shapes and Goodnight Moon
-I love love love tubby time and playing with the foam letters and numbers
-I have learned that my stroller has straps that hold me down just like my awful carseat so I like to make a fuss on walks sometimes.
-I can make about 3 crawls before I have to rest
-I love new foods, especially fruit and veggies
-I love cuddles and kisses
-I love to eat mommy's cell phone and hold the remote
-I love my peter rabbit stuffed animal and stuffed Elephant
-I still like to laugh when others cry especially cousin Asher
-I love my grandparents and love to have my pictures taken.
-I love to eat and eat and eat, but I still am long and skinny!!
-I love to coo and talk to everyone and tell them stories
-I love to roll everywhere to get to place to place.
-I love to give pitty laughs to help mommy and daddy feel better about themselves when they aren't funny.
WE LOVE YOU LITTLE GIRL!!!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Em, she is just so stinkin' cute! I need to meet her so I can see her personality. Sleeping going ok? I tell you...you'll be so glad you did it. It is a wonderful thing to just lay your baby down and have them close their eyes and sleep just like that (and for the whole night, or whole naptime). You're a great mommy!

big MAK said...

Wow! Time does fly!! She certainly is cute! I am going to try and stop by this next weekend and say hi. I am going to education week with my mom. I found out that there are no kids. if you can't get a babysitter and come for a day i would love to have you come. I think the day rate is $15 but there are alot of good classses. let me know!

Spjut Family said...

So, fun. She is crawling all ready!! I predict she will be a fast walker. So fun Emily. You are a good mommy and you should be proud of your darling little girl. So much personality in such a little 8 mo old body. We all love her.