Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Poopy story...

Well our little explorer made a discovery down south the other day that I had to share...Derek and I were sitting and eating our dinner and Linnea was sitting on the ground playing with her toys, I looked over to check on her and I noticed she was putting her fingers in her mouth eating something...so we hurried over to take whatever she had found on the ground out of her mouth and Derek saw that it wasn't anything she had found on the ground she had discovered it in her diaper!!!! She had a small explosion and decided to eat the brown chocolate stuff that was coming out!!!! Disgusting, the thing that gets me is she kept trying to eat it, it wasn't gros to her...unfortunately I didn't get a picture obviously because I immediately wiped her hands and got her in the tub and brushed out her mouth, but that is our curious girl, always game for new flavors!!!!

4 comments:

big MAK said...

YUM!!! actually that is really yucky!! My sister in law had that happen recently with her little boy and she said she about threw up! hehe how fun it is to be a mom huh?! ;)

Andrea said...

Oh man...I surprisingly have not had one of those experiences yet and I have two boys. I'm just holding my breath, though, cause I know my turn is just around the corner!!

Spjut Family said...

That is a sign of intelligence. It is a question in all the IQ tests.

Kimi said...

Eeewwwiiieee! LOL. That is funny. I'm sure she'll be so glad that you wrote this down when she grows up! hahaha. JK.