Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A New Auntie!!!!



Well last night we got some great news....My sister Katie is expecting a baby!!! YAY!!! She is due March 4th so she's a little over 4 weeks along. I am already an Aunt to 8 adorable kids on the Childs side, but none on the Carter side. My parents are so excited, they can't wait to have two little grandkids, my mom is already planning the spending sprees all over again :) I predict a boy, so we'll see. I'm so happy for Katie and Eric....it is such a great thing!!! They will make such great parents! Congrats guys!

1 comments:

big MAK said...

Oh my gosh that is SO exciting!! Tell Katie congrats!! I want a baby ;(... how was lake powell. Hope you had fun! We need to get together again soon with bobbi and matt or just us, whatever!