Well our beautiful Linnea has hit her 7 month mark...yesterday...she is such a joy to our little family! Here are some things about Linnea...
-She loves singing along to the sacrament hymns (even though some people don't find it too pretty)
-She loves to dance & spin with mom and dad all over the house.
-She loves playing one for the money with dad
-She loves to reach for everything in sight and try to get it into her mouth
-She has her two bottom front teeth and is sprouting a molar
-She loves the water
-She loves to blow spit all over and make motor boat noises
-She loves her fruits and veggies
-She loves taking walks with mom and telling stories about what she is seeing
-She sounds like Darth Vadar when she is excited about something and is breathing hard
-She is an early to bed early to riser
-she loves to bounce in her exersaucer
-She is trying soooo hard to get on her knees to start crawling
-She loves to be a bully and laugh when other babies cry
-She loves to read books with mom and dad
-She loves her rubber ducky and tubby time
- She is such a social butterfly and loves to show her smile to anyone she meets
There is soooo much more I could go on and on, Linnea is sooo loved by Derek and I and everyone who meets her. I can't imagine life without her and am so grateful for the chance I have to watch her grow into such a beautiful little girl, I can't to see what she becomes!!!! We love you little girl!!!!

3 comments:
BF!!!! She is so stinkin cute!!! I bet she is so much fun! I miss you we need to get together when I get back!!
I just want to cry!! Can I just borrow her for like a week? I LOVE the first picture, what a cutie! She does smile at everyone and is so happy. Can I babysit sometime??? PLEASE???
What a little sweetheart! I am excited that Katie is going to have a little one too. You guys are going to have so much fun. Now we just have to get Little Lisa on board with this baby making business!!
Post a Comment