Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another new addition...


Well Derek and I welcomed the newest member of our clan on Wednesday...Gemma! Yes, if you're wondering what type of dog she is...she will be a full grown St. Bernard someday. We wanted to look at some pets and found Gemma on monday, but we thought no maybe a parrot...then we saw her again on Wednesday and just said you know lets get her. We names her after a real Italian Saint, Gemma Galgani, I thought it was cool. Some of you may think we are nuts for having a small home with a giant dog, but they are lethargic dogs who do well in the house, we just need to give her some good walks and they are called "nanny dogs" because they are so patient with kids, which she has proven to us when Linnea digs at her eyes and pulls on her lips and ears. I am still kind of hesitant, but she is such a loveable puppy that she makes me forget sometimes. I hope it all works out because I'm sure she will be a great dog that our family will just love!!!

1 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

What a cute puppy! How exciting!