Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bobbi's Wedding/ Lake Powell

On the 2nd my good friend Bobbi married her high school sweetie in the Ogden Temple. They are so cute together Derek and I were able to attend the sealing and that was a much needed


(Linnea and mom waiting during pictures...I think someone got tired!)





JUST MARRIED!


temple visit. They will make such a cute married couple...they are two of the nicest people ever. Congrats Guys!!!















We also went to Lake Powell with the Childs side of the family, it was alot of fun, I got a little sick one night though and Linnea chose to have her two bottom teeth come in so for a few days she wasn't a very happy camper. Derek was able to take a needed break from the everyday which I know he enjoyed.


(Lookin good!)

(She may not look like it, but she hated that life jacket)

1 comments:

Spjut Family said...

She is such a sun baby. Too fun. I'm glad you two were able to get a break. Family + water always equals fun.