Well I hope everyone had an excellent Valentines Day...We had a great day. It first just started with us going out and about together to get clothes for our family pictures...then we made some lunch and started to get ready for our evening. I had planned to make Derek a dinner of whatever type of food he wanted...he chose latin or mexican. S
o he took Linnea for me and I went shopping. I bought all the groceries then when I went to check out after she had scanned all my groceries I look in my purse and guess what...I forgot my wallet...so they had to suspend my groceries while I waited for Derek to bring our debit card...I kept thinking well what a great start, but we had a good laugh. Anyways, so I finally got home and made him a big dinner...I made grilled steak quesedillas for an appitizer and Spicy Acupulco Chicken Salads for dinner and attempted to have fried Ice cream for dessert, but I read the recipe wrong and they took alot longer than I had thought they did so we didn't have that. Derek told me to rent whatever chick flick I wanted to (how often does that happen) so I rented that new movie Fireproof- I highly recommend it to everyone especially the marrieds...it has a great moral and thought to think about how to improve you marriages. Derek got me another willow figurine...this one is called grateful, he said it's cause he's most grateful for me :) I've been collecting them, the first one he gave me was for our wedding, and he's given them to me f
or all important events in our marriage. I absolutely love them ALL. He is the greatest. We had an excellent Valentines I hope everyone had the same!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I Love willow tree! That is so fun that Derek gets you those! They are really pretty! Good job with the dinner! Looks great! How is the bonsai tree? Glad you had a great day!
I really like Fireproof too!
your little baby is getting so so big. Time passes so fast.
Post a Comment