Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well things are pretty good down in St. George!!! I hope I can figure out how to work all this blog stuff cause I really want to. Not much is new, Derek is just about finished with his first semester of Electrical, he has to take a big test at the end that determines if he can move on to the next semester, he's a little nervous but I'm sure he'll do great. I am trying to get everything organized with finals, my math teacher is being really understanding, since the baby is supposed to come during finals week, but my other teachers are being kind of stingy. We are still planning on moving up to the Provo area around May which will be fun for us, I'm a little nervous to get out of the comfort zone but it'll be good for us. I'm ready to have the baby, my goodness it's not comfortable anymore being pregnant :) we hit 35 weeks today so just about full term. We are so excited to have the little addition I can't wait to meet her...life will change alot, but now we wouldn't want it any other way. I hope everyone is doing great.

3 comments:

big MAK said...

HURRAY for you!! You started a blog!! I was really going to get you one myself sometime. So you need to write in it alot cause i love looking at what people are doing and it is much better than facebook. I am excited for your little bebe to come to!!

Emily said...

Well I hope I can figure it out. Yours is way fun, I'm trying to figure out how to work the slide show thing, not going so well yet haha. How did you like put pictures on the side of your profile?

Ash said...

Oh boy! Blogs are fun..and blog stalking and now i can stalk you. And thats exciting your moving out to exciting old Provo.