Well things are pretty good down here. Tomorrow Derek has a BIG test to take to see if he can continue on with next semester electrical school, so he is nervous and studying alot!!! We have a doctor's appointment today and we are going to find out if he will let us go up to Morgan for Thanksgiving or not. On Thanksgiving Day I will be considered full term in the pregnancy. The doctor had previously told us that that would be fine to go up, but he had said I wouldn't be as far along as I will be by like two weeks, so we need to double check to make sure he remembers how far along I really am. If he says we can't go I'm going to be way bummed, since we won't be around the Carter Clan for Christmas, it's my first holidays not with my family, Derek has already dealt with it because of his mission, but I never have so I'm really hoping that Thanksgiving works out or it's going to be even more of a strange holiday season. Having a baby is life changing enough :) Well I'll let everyone know how the hubby's test goes...wish him luck!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I hope you get to come up!! :( That will be sad, but at least Derek's family is down there so you won't be all alone...
Post a Comment