Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Congratulations!!!

Well, Derek passed his test!!!! He is very relieved. The test was important because if he didn't pass it he would have to take this semester over again and that just puts him behind schedule of I guess they call it graduating and becoming an actual journeyman electrician, so this is really good new for him. I had to work last night and when I got home he said he kinda got bored because he doesn't have to study anymore :) so now he has some more time for a few weeks. I'm looking forward to school being done as well, just a few more weeks. I don't know whats going to happen with my finals it depends on when the baby comes, but it's bad to say that at this point in pregnancy my finals are not the first thing on my mind :)
Some more good news is we get to go up to Morgan for Thanksgiving. This will be our last little travel before the baby, but my doctor is going to be up in Salt Lake anyway he told us. So we are good to go which makes us happy! So things are really great right now, we have had alot of blessings hitting us all at once. I hope everyone is doing well!!!

2 comments:

Kara Welker said...

YEAH!!! I am excited to see you! I just got work off so I can come to the shower now too!!

Kierstin said...

Em, send me an e-mail at kierstinlaws@hotmail.com and i'll send you an invite to my blog :)