My best friend of all time and I were sealed for time and all eternity on February 8, 2008 in the Salt Lake temple. We have three beautiful little kids, Linnea, Andrew, and Jarom. Derek is currently working towards a degree in mechanical engineering technology and I am taking a break from work in Occupational Therapy to spend some time as a mommy. We have been so blessed during this busy time, we always have our needs met and are able to always find time to be together!!! This is our life...
4 comments:
Em!! I'm so happy you have a blog! I loved your halloween costumes! I am way excited to see you when you come up for thanksgiving!!
So cute Em! I'm glad you finally started your blog! YEAH!! I will send you an e-mail today of how to do that linking!
Nat!!! How do I connect to your blog, like what is the URL? You too Kara so I can have your guys blogs :)
Hi Em :) You cute little prego... how are you feeling?
Post a Comment