well I am finally updating. Here are some updates on the kiddos. sorry some of the picturesb turned.


Nea has changed. She officially is my little girl not baby girl any more...very bitter sweet. I look forward to all the new changes, but still can't get over the fact how quickly kids really do grow up. She has started a pre-preschool with some little neighbor friends twice a week for an hour. It is adorable to listen to her randomly singing the ABC song. She loves learning, one night she just insisted I read her Big Bird shape book like five times. I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing her grow and develop into own person. She is more independent than ever. I am constantly reminded that she can "do things hersself" :) She even tries to buckle herself in the car...needless to say it means loading the car takes and extra ten minutes, but it's fun to watch her detemination. She has increased her obsession with horses even more, if that is possible. She sleeps with 100 animals I swear every night piled all over her little body and each one must be accounted for as part of the bed time routine. She is constantly playing with her toy horses and I love to watch her talk for them and really show her imagination it is adorable. She loves Disney movies and is really looking forward to going to "big Cinderella's house" in a few weeks (aka. Disneyland). One of Nea's greatest accomplishments these past few weeks is she is now officially POTTY TRAINED!!!! It literally took about 5 days and she is sleeping through the night dry and naps it is AWESOME! Buying the two sets of diapers was really denting the budget. Linnea is such a bright spirited girl, she can't talk to someone without bouncing up and down. I need to work on patience some days, but most days I can't get enough of this independent, tender hearted red-head.....we love you sweet girl
I am amazed at how different my two kids are. I am so grateful to get the chance to get to know them and be their mommy!!!!
LINNEA:


Nea has changed. She officially is my little girl not baby girl any more...very bitter sweet. I look forward to all the new changes, but still can't get over the fact how quickly kids really do grow up. She has started a pre-preschool with some little neighbor friends twice a week for an hour. It is adorable to listen to her randomly singing the ABC song. She loves learning, one night she just insisted I read her Big Bird shape book like five times. I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing her grow and develop into own person. She is more independent than ever. I am constantly reminded that she can "do things hersself" :) She even tries to buckle herself in the car...needless to say it means loading the car takes and extra ten minutes, but it's fun to watch her detemination. She has increased her obsession with horses even more, if that is possible. She sleeps with 100 animals I swear every night piled all over her little body and each one must be accounted for as part of the bed time routine. She is constantly playing with her toy horses and I love to watch her talk for them and really show her imagination it is adorable. She loves Disney movies and is really looking forward to going to "big Cinderella's house" in a few weeks (aka. Disneyland). One of Nea's greatest accomplishments these past few weeks is she is now officially POTTY TRAINED!!!! It literally took about 5 days and she is sleeping through the night dry and naps it is AWESOME! Buying the two sets of diapers was really denting the budget. Linnea is such a bright spirited girl, she can't talk to someone without bouncing up and down. I need to work on patience some days, but most days I can't get enough of this independent, tender hearted red-head.....we love you sweet girl
ANDREW:
look how much he has grown
This little man has really grown over the last little while. He is sure developing his personality. He will smile at you then quickly hide his face and be shy. He loves, loves, to be on his tummy. He is rolling all over the place and really trying to get on his knees. He can sit by himself now and play which is a beloved landmark for me...I love to be able to just plop them down and have them be happy cause they can see. He loves his sister....especially her hair (which she doesn't always appreciate) He is almost 6 months old can you believe it! He is super mellow, but he can let you know very quickly when you aren't paying enough attentio to him. He loves to be held and cuddled, such a sweet man. He loves his Daddy because he is super silly and loves to wrestle with him. He tries to eat everything and many times we will see him face plant chasing the carpet :) He is slowly taking to solid foods, he really is so picky I can't believe it. He loves bottles now which is such a relief for me as many of you know that was quite the struggle. He is so curious and loves to look at everything. You can almost see his little mind working to figure this world out. Andrew's newest accomplishment is...he cut his first tooth this weekend!!!! Yay...this little stinker has been playing with him for two months and it cut through yesterday!!!! He cut his tooth alot earlier than Nea. We love you baby boy!
I am amazed at how different my two kids are. I am so grateful to get the chance to get to know them and be their mommy!!!!





1 comments:
Emily they are so cute. I'm glad our boys are so close in age. We'll need to have play dates.
Post a Comment