Dear Linnea:
My sweet girl...where to begin. I want to let you know how much I love you. I love your zest and enthusiasm for life, please never change that. You have such a joy about you and a love of all living things. You have such a bright personality that is contagious. I love how you have such a curious spirit about you and you are never afraid to wonder and ask why, however at the same time you have a strong confidence about you that I hope you never shake. You are determined and you can succeed in this life. I am amazed as I watch you at how bright you are, you learn at an amazing speed. You are talented in movment, music and words. You understand and are in tune with others' feelings and nothing can make me feel better than a sweet encouraging hug from you. I know there are times I make mistakes and I hope you will always find it in yourself to forgive me, I try my best. After all you are my first baby so I am still learning along with you. You are beautiful sweet girl, I love you forever and ever. I hope I always express that to you throughout your life. I see your sweet spirit and the innocence and how close you still are to your father in heaven, I pray that you will keep that closeness throughout your life. You will achieve so much Nea girl just keep being you, never let someone make you feel inferior or that you should change yourself. I love you
Love, Mom
Dear Drew:
My little monkey. You have brought such a happiness to our home in the short time you have been on this earth. Your contagious smile could make anyone melt. Your curious nature at exploring this huge strange world is wonderful. I pray that you always keep learning and trying to learn in this life. You have such a special spirit about you Drew boy. I look at you and feel so blessed to have you in our lives. I never imagined I could love a little boy so much! I look forward to you growing, learning, developing and showing us who you will be as an individual. You are so calm and peaceful and love to give love even at such young age. How could I ever ask for more. You are so precious to me and I will forever love you no matter where life takes you. You can achieve whatever you set your mind to. I hope you realize that we are here to guide you, support you, and love you. Always know that you have me and daddy here to help you in any time of need you may have. Keep your sweet spirit, your calmness and happiness. This life is meant for happiness even through our trials. I love you my angel boy.
Love, Mom

0 comments:
Post a Comment