Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our sweet boy



Little Andrew turned 6 months old on the 17th! I can't believe how fast time goes. He is so precious to us!



Some fun things about Drew

- He loves to hide his face when he smiles

- paper is his favorite toy

- he can sit all by himself

- he loves squash and bananas

- he loves to eat period.

- he loves to grab everything in sight

- he loves to sleep on his tummy

- he loves his daddy's silly voices

- he loves to play patty cake and peek-a-boo

- he rolls everywhere and so desperatly wants to crawl.

- he loves his big sister...she can light up his face faster than anyone

- he loves to be held and snuggled

- he growls all the time

We love Andrew and are so happy he was placed in our family. He truly has added so much happiness to all of us! I love being his mommy and look forward to each day with him learning all about his sweet developing personality!

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

Ooooh my lanta. He is ADORABLE! I just want to squish him :)

Kara Welker said...

I can't believe how much like Linnea he looks in that second picture! He is SO cute!