Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blessing, the 4th, Splash park...and other stuff

We have had a busy last few days! Our Sweet little man was blessed on the third and it was so great. We had tons of family come down to spend the day with us, I love getting together, and of course with our family there is always tons and tons of food! Some highlights that Andrew was told in his blessing that really stood out to me, because a few days before I had the same thoughts of my little boy, he was told a few times how kind he would be, and how he would love people so much and just yearn to share the gospel because of his love for others. I had that thought come to me, more about how he will love his sister and always be one to watch out for her because I just know he is going to be such a loving and gentle personality. So I absolutely loved his blessing and I loved watching Derek perform the blessing!!!

For the fourth Derek and I just did our own thing. We were so spoiled the kids slept in until 7:30 so for most of the day we just relaxed and played outside and recooped from the busy weekend. Before our personal firework show we went and got some ice cream, and yes I gave Andrew his first experience, now before you judge it was a tiny amount and it was hilarious watching him lick lips! Linnea was a little bit afraid of her sparkler and the flowers that we got, but it was still a lot of fun. We didn't watch any big fireworks since the kiddos had had several late nights we decided to put them to bed at bedtime. it was a great day, and I am so thankful to all those who have sacrificed for the freedom of the country. Even though there is drama with the government I would never want to live anywhere else!

And then today we have a brand new splash park around the corner from us that just opened up so I went with my friend Erin and linnea's little boyfriend Jude and we let the kiddos splash, Drew did not appreciate me putting his feet in the water, but Linnea loved it. Jude is fearless and would sit right on the streams of water, Nea was a little bit cautious, but still had such a fun time. Life is so great right now. I have so much fun with my kids and Derek it is awesome. O I am officially licensed now as a COTA, so on the 7th I have an orientation for a job that is on call. I hope to only work a max of 10 hours to 15 hours a week for a little while, but it will be nice to help out with finances a little bit I know it will relieve some pressure for Derek and help us increase our savings yay!!!!! Well enjoy the picture show below :)




The two red-heads loving life






Drew loves his Daddy


mommy and Drew

Linnea being a little unsure about the fireworks :)

Sweet baby Drew





Some of the crazy Carters

Some of the Childs'

Katie and Sammy loving life


Nea and Daddy



































0 comments: