Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Room is Complete!!!!!

This is a picture of Linnea's room shortly after we had finished moving in....everything was the same when we started changing the room except obviously the baby swing and the crib was gone....I think it's changed a lot

And now the after room for boy and girl :)







I had a hard time taking pictures good enough to get the full effect of the new look to Linnea's room, but it is monkey/jungle theme and we have monkeys hanging all over the room and we want to make a cute saying starting with "two little monkeys..." and make it go all the way around the room, but we haven't come up with a cute one yet....we think it turned out great for a girl and boy room on our budget....my mom made the cute valance and we found the dresser for a great deal at RC Willey and I busted out some hidden crafty skills and made the book sling for Linnea.

4 comments:

Danelle said...

Two little monkeys came to play,
they had a fun and silly day.
Two little monkeys snuggled in tight,
sleeping soundly all through the night.

Something like that?

Emily said...

ahhh those are both so cute...where do you come up with your ideas....yes something like that for sure

Zack and Sky said...

Cute!

katieb said...

That turned out so fun! I love it!