Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some good thoughts...

For our enrichment night last week we had someone from houseoforder.com come and talk with us about the importance of time management and organization (which i am in desperate need of) anyways she gave us some cute little thoughts that make you think about whats really important in life so I just thought I'd share some...

If I had my life to Live over...
  • I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained and the sofa faded
  • I would have taken time to listen to my grandpa ramble on about his youth
  • I would never have insisted that the car windows be rolled up because I just had my hair done
  • I would have set my children on the lawn and not worried about grass stains
  • I would have cried and laughed...less while watching TV and more while watching life
  • I would have shared more of the responsibility carried by my husband
  • I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretendin gthe earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day
  • Instead of wishing away 9 months of pregnancy i'd have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance i had to assist God in a miracle
  • When my kids kissed me repeatedly I would have never said "Later. Now go wash up for dinner."
  • There would have been more "I love yous"...more" I'm sorrys"...but mostly given another shot at life, i would seize every minute...look at it and really see it...live it...and never give it back.

-Erma Bombeck

0 comments: