Followers

Love Birds

Love Birds

Linnea

Linnea

Andrew

Andrew

Our Family!

Our Family!

Monday, June 15, 2009

6 Months....







My baby Linnea is already 6 months old!!!! I can't believe it. She loves to babble and say "daddadadaddad" she loves to explore and touch everything in sight, animals are the funniest things are the planet to Linnea, She loves to sit all by herself, she hates baby food, but will try it, she loves walks with mommy, she loves to feel daddy's beard when he doesn't shave, she loves music, and loves her family! We love Linnea sooo much and are so grateful for her smiles and laughes each day! Here are some pictures from the first 6 months of her life!!!!
Our new baby!

One Month



two months






Three Months



Four Months





Five Months



Six Months

3 comments:

Kimi said...

Oh Emily, she is so adorable. I still need to meet her. I especially loved that list pic of her with her hat on. :)

big MAK said...

Are you sad?! I can't believe how fast she has grown. So cute! When are you starting school?

Kierstin said...

What a sweet little cutie! I cannot believe she is 6 months old now... time DOES fly by, doesn't it?!? I hate that part. love you lots. xo